Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Simple Christmas- Gift Tags

Remember this post about paring down the extravagance of Christmas and weeding out the excess?
I've been so psyched about it!

In case you missed it, this little Irish Norwegian family is going to simplify Christmas and focus more on the real meaning of the season. So, we are giving the kids (and each other) only four gifts: one WANT gift (LEGOS, a baby doll, etc), one NEED (Little Miss Pink is getting socks and tights...don't tell!), one WEAR (item of clothing, shoes, etc), and one READ gift (a book, duh!).

I designed these tags to attach to the presents

I will cut them out, mount them on simple brown butcher's paper, punch a hole and attach to the presents! Easy as pie. I didn't put names on the tags because I will differentiate between recipients with different types of wrapping paper. I got a four pack at the big W(al-Mart) of coordinating paper. I will get brown butcher paper. So, we all will know which fabulous gift is ours!

If you'd like a copy of this PDF to print out for yourself, comment or email me (nmfoley1@hotmail.com) with your email address and I'll send it your way!

Merry, Merry, Merry!


3 comments:

  1. I remember this post and am trying to do the same thing! Would you mind emailing me a copy to print? Thanks!
    amsietsema@zenbe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing the same thing for C! Thanks so much for telling us about that idea. It is making Christmas so much easier and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked the idea, gals!

    I emailed you the PDF, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!