Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where does Time go?



I can say with a fair degree of certainty that Time goes to the same place as all of the lonely un-matched socks that end up in my dryer.

Poof. Gone. Vanished.

At least Time leaves us memories (as well as thousands of digital photos that are priceless, but still not in a photo album!). The dryer just leaves me a huge basket of single socks that will never find a match!

Back to where I started. Time has marched on in this little Irish-Norwegian household. And school starts a week from today!

We're savoring the last moments of summer, forgetting about the unmatched socks (let's pretend I'm "focused" on them all of the rest of the time...ha!), and enjoying the two big boys at home before they start school next Tuesday.

Our summer has been priceless. Hope yours has been that way, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!