Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dear Santa and/or Birthday Fairy....

I really, really think I've been a good girl this year.

I only dyed a few loads of whites pink in 2009 and I hear that real men like to wear pink boxers and real Little Men like the background of their GI Joe undies to have a whisper of pink to underscore the manliness.

I didn't accrue any late fees at the library.

I worked out more than 10 times this year and finally lost all that pesky baby weight.

I didn't get any speeding tickets or moving violations of any kind.

I'm sure there are loads of other reasons I could detail that would further illustrate my good behavior in 2009.


So, pretty please, can I have this sewing machine?

I can't decide if it's a want or a need. But I'd really LIKE to have it. I have big plans for crafting and sewing all kinds of projects on it, but it's hard to bring said plans to fruition without that pretty girl.

With warmest regards and my cutest smile,
Mostly Mom

P.S. If you know my favorite Irish hubby, could you print this post off and mail it to him?
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!