Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Harvest Table Decor

I thought I'd share the rest of my "tablescape" as Sandra Lee of "Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee" calls it! Total sidenote: I really dislike that show. Her food scares me. Her decorating and wardrobe are fun, but I don't think I would call what she does "cooking." I digress...again.

Here is what I ended up doing for my Thanksgiving table. The flower arrangements and votives you saw yesterday. The bowl in the center I scored at Goodwill for $3 and filled with gourds I had. Easy!


Tablecloth: Walmart. $9!




And for the kidlets?

They get this adorable little table I re-habbed for Little Miss' 1st Birthday--a $10 score at a garage sale + elbow grease, spray paint and a sander!

I like the tiny gourd under the marble cheese plate. Classic.


2 comments:

  1. Where's my spot? =)I wish! It's Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right next to mine! I wish, too! Someday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!